Sunday, May 16, 2010

British Tea at the Westgate Hotel

I not only found a better job, I found work that parallels my desire to provide more holistic care. I LOVE being an RN. My blog here is not about my work so I will move on however just wanted to share that I have good changes happening in my work and I am happy and grateful.

Happy and grateful = motivated to be be creative
so maybe I will get moving on my beadwork projects soon... soon...

I gardened tonight in my front yard after meeting my friend Chaana and her friends at the Westgate Hotel for a full-on British Tea complete with finger sandwiches and scones and creme. Should have taken some pictures. It was fun!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back to blogging.

    Congrats on the new job. Its always so much better to be doing what you want to be doing. In my case, I'm not sure its what I WANT to be doing, but I don't mind so much going to work and the pay is good. Ha.

    ReplyDelete